- Application of factored methods in English-Latvian statistical machine translation system, including analysis significance and functions of informatics instruments for further growth of Latvia; selection and validation of models;
- Design and analysis of models for description of biological and software systems.
- Contemporary methods for analysis of dynamical systems;
- Quantum automata and many valued mathematical structures: properties and complexity;
- Direct and inverse problems of the mass and heat transfer models for non-homogeneous media.
Interdisciplinary projects of Latvian Council of Science
“Scientific base’s further development of perspective information processing directions in Latvia” management and subcontracts:
- New methods of software engineering;
- Wireless data transmission networks architectures efficiency’s research and their application’s recommendations development.